Portfolio : African Development Bank
To contribute to poverty alleviation through solving problems related to landlockedness.
To reinforce the regional integration by the transport of the northern corridor and to facilitate commercial exchange (trade) between the two countries
Asphalting Mayange - Nemba road and construction of Rwanda-Burundi common border post.
Construction of Cyangugu - Bugarama road (39.1 Km) and by pass Mutongo-Rusizi II (4,8Km), Construction of rural connex roads (51 Km), Construction of Gashora II Bridge, Study of Rehabilitation of Butare-Cyangugu road, Sensibilization and Roads department support.
· To improve the living conditions of the people
· The quality of the socioeconomic development environment of the region, based on the availability of affordable electric energy
Improvement of conditions of life for farming populations of Muhanga and Ngororero districts;
To open to outside world of industrial zones and production; Capacity building of Infrastructure Ministry‘s engineers in charge of roads
· Improving the performance of transport sector by reducing physical barriers along the road
· Improving roads condition by providing a comfort and reducing accidents to road users
· Improving transport network nationally (...